Maritime Solutions offers clients a variety of ways to pay for goods and services. Normally our terms are cleared payment in full prior to collection of purchased items from their location. Consultancy and other services are offered normally on thirty day invoice. These terms may vary but you will be notified of any change to this policy before the commencement of any work.
Terms and Conditions
1. All items for sale listed within the website from Maritime Solutions or third parties are described as accurately as possible. In certain circumstances published from the information provided by the owners without a representative of Maritime Solutions physical viewing the item. No liability is taken by Maritime Solutions for any inaccuracy in the description/dimensions of any item for sale. It is for the purchaser to confirm that the item purchased is fit for their purpose.
2. All items are sold "as is where is" and come with no guarantee, unless otherwise stated.
3. No refunds will be given for items purchased in error.
4. All monies are to be paid in full including transport costs prior to the item being removed by the purchaser, unless otherwise agreed.
5. All charges for money transfers are to be paid by the purchaser.
6. All items remain the property of Maritime Solutions until suxh times as paid in full.
If you wish to pay by bank transfer or international money order please contact us for our details for payment.
UK Bank Transfer
We accept BACS and personal transfers please contact us for our details for payment.
We accept Uk Bank and Building Society cheques.
Pay Pal Worldwide
We have facilities to accept payments via PAY PAL but we will charge extra for this service to cover the high handling charges, please contact us for further details.
Published prices do not include VAT.