Description: 18.3m x 12.2m Flexifloat C-5 Series Self Elevating Modular Platform (Jack Up Barge) consisting of 6 No. Quadrafloats (painted with 2 coats of epoxy paint) and built in 2008.
2. Plates and profiles: S235JRG2 or equal
3. Couplings: GS52 (cast steel) or equal
4. Deck plates: 6/8 mm thick floor plate
5. Side plates: 6mm thick
6. Bottom plates: 8 mm thick
7. 4 No. 30 inch diameter elevating spud wells including hydraulic jacking mechanism
8. 4 No. 30 inch diameter elevating spud legs, each 27 metres long. Bolted together from 17 metre bottom part and 10 metre top part. Painted with 2 coats of epoxy tar paint.
9. 4 No. bollards
10. 1 No. power unit
11. Hydraulic circuitry.
12. Wire railing around perimeter
13. 80 tonne maximum deck load, capable of carrying a 50-tonne crane plus associated equipment
The barge is currently on the UK flag and certificated under the UK workboat code Category 3 ( 20 miles from safe haven). Current certification expires in July 2026.It is possible to assemble the units in various configurations to give different deck sizes and possible add extra units. The whole barge once dismantled is road transportable.